Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ERAU-Worldwide 2013 Atlanta: Spending Time Getting to Know My Colleagues

This week I'm attending the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide Conference in Atlanta, GA. So far I've been able to spend quality face to face time getting to know my fellow professors, leadership, and coworkers a little better. We've been attending briefings, enjoying meals together, and performing collaborative, team-building exercises. It isn't all fun and games though, we are spending plenty of time discussing goals and strategies to improve our programs, research, and teaching. Tomorrow, I will be briefing my colleagues in the College of Aeronautics on my experience incorporating concurrent development concepts into Embry-Riddle's online course development process. In the meanwhile, back to the fun. We are preparing to depart soon for the World of Coke in Downtown Atlanta for an evening sampling various beverages Coca-Cola produces and further strengthen the important relationships among colleagues at the premier aviation University, ERAU-Worldwide.

My team's solid control tower design, to lift and support a large cup filled with M&M's:



No comments:

Post a Comment